Thursday, June 28, 2012

Waitlist, BABY!!!!!!

Well, folks, 6 months of paper-chasing, document preparing, online education completing, workbook doing, and, of course, praying has paid off!!!!! We are officially on the waitlist for a referral for a beautiful Ethiopian baby!! Our official numbers are.....(drumroll, please!) #143 for a baby girl, #122 for a baby boy, and #61 for siblings(twins) under 12 months of age. I am......ELATED!!! So much that I am wondering, if I am this excited just to be on the waitlist, I am going to be CRAZY when we actually get our referral! We have been told to expect 24 months from this point, and we are praying like crazy for a referral sooner than this. But, God knows our child.....and we will wait for him/her. God gave Kevin this verse this morning, which he shared with me.....

"Wait Patiently for the LORD. Be brave and courageous. Yes, wait patiently for the LORD." Psalm 27:14.

I love how God gives you exactly what you need at the right time. He is just amazing.

So, to say the least, right now.....I am completely FREAKING OUT!! I think it hit me today that we are going to be parents again, we have to start getting out travel vaccines completed, and we have SO MUCH MORE money to earn!!! YIKES!!! Better get to work!

We recieved notice for our fingerprinting appts, which is on a day that completely doesnt work for us, and it is difficult to change the appt, so tomorrow we are going up to Tukwilla to beg and plead to do our fingerprints tomorrow(which I understand sometimes they will). Gonna do a little window shopping too, maybe a little IKEA!!

We were disappointed to cancel the carwash, but weatherman still calling for rain, so kinda glad we did. We are now rescheduled for the last Saturday in July, same place and time. If anyone can come help wash, even for a couple hours, can you let me know in advance please? I'd love to be able to plan who will be there at what time. We are also planning a Bunco night the end of September, get your team together!!! Thank you all so much!!!

THANK YOU, all for your continued prayers for us and our little one. We continually feel supported, and are grateful for you all. I cannot wait for all you to meet our little one, the one we have all been praying for! Hope you all have a fabulous weekend! I know ours just got off to a great beginning!!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! Getting on the list is such an amazing feeling!

    ReplyDelete