Sunday, June 24, 2012

Dossier mailed!

Just a quick update tonight....We received great news last week that AGCI(agency) has changed their policy and are now allowing families to submit their dossier for review BEFORE they are fingerprinted for USCIS. YEAH!! It's a small victory, but I'll take it.....what this means is that we basically will shave off about a month of waiting for paperwork. I mailed the dossier to AGCI friday, they will review it this week, we are PRAYING for NO mistakes or glitches!!! If it is ok(it has to be PERFECT-ONE tiny detail off and we have to re-do whatever is wrong!) then it will be submitted to Ethiopia for approval. Then FINALLY we will be on the waitlist!!

We are having a carwash this Saturday June 30th at AutoZone on Yelm HWY from 10-4. I am still enlisting washers, dirty cars, and would anyone be willing to donate some car wash soap to us? Let me know ASAP, so I can get it before Saturday! THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment