Well, I was feeling pretty good about our progress in our homestudy paperwork this week. We are nearing the end, just waiting on a few things that we have no control over. Have a large packet to mail off next week, and I thought I'd get a bit of a break just in time to get Jaden's birthday party in order.....Then we talked to our caseworker today. "you're doing great with your homestudy paperwork, are you ready to start working on the Dossier paperwork now?" *sigh* Oh, well.....I expect that we should have everything done, including our Dossier submitted to Ethiopia by the end of May. Then we wait...and wait....and, well, you get it. As of right now, the wait time from Dossier submitted to Ethiopia to referral of a child(baby) is 17-18 months.
It's been hard to balance all this paperwork and required education with our everyday life! We are going to take some time for a family day tomorrow, heading to Seattle to try us some Ethiopian food(part of our "homework"). Excited!!
Hope you all have a GREAT weekend!!! Again, thank you for your prayers! :)
P.S. 3 lonely followers.... ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment