Friday, March 2, 2012

2 months "pregnant"

We started our adoption process 2 months ago exactly today. So, I guess that means we are 2 months "pregnant" :) I saw a cute T -shirt that says "So far, no morning sickness....but the paper cuts are terrible!" Not to mention the writer's cramps!
We are about halfway through our paperwork. It's hard trying to balance the paperwork with life. I feel like I am back in college!
I am feeling the Enemy's presence lately. That can only mean that God is doing great things, right? The Enemy is feeling the pressure and has to get his two cents in as well. More than I hate the enemy itself, I hate that I find myself succumbing to his lies. Bahhh!!!!! Sorry, dude.....no room for you at our house, nor in our lives!! We are GOD's children!!
Thank you, our faithful followers!! Feel free to share our story with your friends and families....The more people praying for us and our child, the better!!
Happy Weekend to all!!


3 comments:

  1. I love you so much! You have an awesome way to look at things and be a strong woman of God. I have no doubt that He is preparing your family for the blessings to come. <3 you! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jamie, I admire you so much. You have such a strong faith and have an amazing outlook on this process. I pray for you guys every night. But I agree with Val, that God is preparing you for your blessing. I know in my heart that God will provide for your family. Thank you for sharing this special journey with us! Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Val and Lisa.....Thank you guys so much. I so appreciate the prayers, and your support! I cant wait until the day when you guys are able to meet our little one, handpicked by God :)

    ReplyDelete