Saturday, May 4, 2013

A snail's pace

Haven't posted on our blog in a while. Not much to say, I guess :-) Still waiting, waiting is hard, moving at a snail's pace, waiting is Hard, life is busy around us while we wait, waiting is HARD....

Have I mentioned how hard it is to wait for God's perfect timing? Harder than I ever thought was possible.

Our April waitlist #'s are....#103 girl, #86 boy. We only moved 2 spots on the boy list. Waiting. is. HARD.

We don't fully understand what is going on in Ethiopia. Government is slowing adoptions, requiring more and more paperwork all the time. Kiddos need homes, parents need kiddos. Yet it remains so much more complex than one can even begin to explain. Babies are dying while waiting for "paperwork" to come through. Hearts breaking here.

Folks, can I ask you to pray? RIGHT NOW!!!! Get down on your knees, on your faces, humble yourselves, and PRAY to our Lord for Ethiopia, the government, all involved in adoptions, and most especially for the kiddos, their birth families, and their waiting forever families. PRAY for paperwork to come through on waiting kiddos, PRAY for Ethiopia to process adoptions quickly and smoothly, PRAY for broken hearts and waivering faith. PRAY NOW, and everyday!! I am praying for God to move mountains in Ethiopia. Our child is there. Thank you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment