Friday, September 28, 2012

Yep, we're still waiting!

3 months on the waitlist.  And, some days more than others, it seems as though there is an eternity still to go. Today is one of those days, unfortunately. It feels like that 41st week of pregnancy when you so long to meet your child, to kiss his head, to smell his hair. You know that day WILL come, but the wait is heatbreaking.

Galatians 6:9 says this.... "And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up."

It's God's version of "just keep swimming, just keep swimming...." :-)

Our waitlist numbers came in an email today....not much movement, but any movement, I'll take!
We are officially # 117 girls, #101 boys, and # 47 siblings.

All else is good.....Jaden is getting the hang of 1st grade, that took a few weeks to adjust to. His teachers are all very pleased with him, and so are we! Kevin and I are coaching soccer this year, and we are busy with life in general.

Our next fundraiser is TOMORROW! LimeBerry is a self serve frozen yogurt place, and they are hosting a fundraiser for us, and when you come in and purchase between 4-8 pm we get 20% of the sales to help with our adoption costs. The location is on Tumwater BLVD, by the airport.

I'll also be getting our online auction together, and will be starting it mid-october. It will be on my personal Facebook page, as this is the easiest way to manage it. If you want to be a part of it, shoot me a friend request. I'm under Jamie Nichols. I'm pretty excited about that one, I have lots of neat things to auction off!!

Thank you all for your prayers and support!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment